CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Cupcakes

Today I made Valentines Cupcakes for my children's school friends. I decided to keep it simple as I usually go over the top and get so tired that the day is ruined for my husband and myself.

These are Caramel Cupcakes with a caramel buttercream. They are so easy to make and are really delicious.


I made the hearts from fondant using a small heart cutter and inserted a toothpick in the middle so it would stand into the cupcake once dried. Using a piping tip #2 I made small holes around the edge to give a lace effect.  Once dry dust with luster dust to give a pretty shine. 


Place in fun bags and add a tag to make it more personal. 


My children had fun handing these out to their friends and I had fun making something quick and effective!

Blessings,
Sugar & Spice Cake Shop, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment