CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day is such a wonderful day to celebrate our mothers and all that they do for us. I never realized how hard my mother worked until I became a mother. 

Mothers put so many hours into the lives of their children. I always wondered why? Especially when the child can be rude, disrespectful, disobedient, whiney and possibly rebel when they are older. Why do mothers put their energy and life into these young ones? LOVE! I've been a mother for 11 years now and no matter what my children do or say which is disrespectful or disobey, I love them and love when they come running into my arms with tears in their eyes saying sorry. It is all worth it. My children are so precious and I see God's relationship with us through my eyes as a mother. No matter what we do He is there waiting for us to come running into His arms, tears in our eyes to say sorry. He is always ready to forgive us, just like I am always ready to forgive my little ones. I would never turn them away, why? Because I love them so much. They are a joy to behold and I see their little lives being transformed day by day into God's amazing plan and that is just how God sees me and you. He loves us so much and is transforming us day by day into His image. Because He loves me I come running to Him.

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful women who pour their lives and make so many sacrifices for their children. Thank you.

Mother's Day Selection

Little Mother's Day Hat Cakes
 Sugar & Spice Cake Shop, Hannah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment