CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End Of School Teacher Gifts

Chocolate Mud Cake Flower Pots with Ganache Filling
I love to bless my children's teachers with an end of the year gift as a little thank you for all their hard work. I really appreciate them and love the school my children attend. It truly feels like we are part of one big family. 






































This year my theme became "gardening" as I thought of how much my little ones have bloomed in the last year. So I decided to make little cakes and cookies.


Each class teacher was given a little garden tin with a 
flower pot chocolate mud cake and three cookies. 


 The cookies represented what they had done for my children throughout the year 


For the administrative staff and auxiliary staff I potted cookies of my own!


Daisy Cookies on Sticks 


I had so much fun coming up with these ideas and putting them together. My children found great delight in giving them to their teachers and staff members. 

Thank you Park Avenue Christian Academy for all that you do.

Sugar & Spice Cake Shop, Hannah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment