CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Color Me Cookies

Making and decorating cookies is pretty fun and when I came across this idea from Montreal Confections I simply had to make them for my kids, nieces and nephews.


They were so fun to make and the kids had such a great time colouring them. They were delighted with the results because they looked so pretty. I only wished I had thought of the idea, but I'm so glad Marilyn shared her talent and creativity with us. She's extremely talented and makes great little tutorial videos. You should really check them out.

Here are some of the children colouring their cookies at my daughter's school Christmas Party








The children really enjoyed themselves and didn't get as messy as they would have if I'd have taken icing and sprinkles for them to decorate them. They were all really pleased with their little cookies.


   
My little boy with his cookie. I love how his little tongue sticks out whenever he is concentrating.


My children bringing their cookies to life!

I also sent some to my family up north. I decided to individually bagged them and send edible food markers with them so they could all colour their own cookie.



These were a great success and I am already planning on making more for my son's birthday party. I know all his little friends will love it!

Sugar & Spice, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment