CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wimbledon's Favourite - Strawberry Romanoff Recipe

It's Wimbledon and I'm loving every minute of it. Of course I'm watching it through the internet live at Wimbledon and ESPN. This is one time I am glad of the technology that's out there. It's great to see my son totally enjoying it along with me and also my husband, although I do believe any sport is appealing to him :)

As Wimbledon is on pretty much every day this week, I decided it's time to pull out the strawberries and cream!


Here's a great and easy recipe for you to enjoy

Strawberry Romonoff 
1lb (450g) Strawberries, halved
1/2 Orange, juiced
1/4tsp Grand Marnier (optional)
8oz (250ml) Heavy whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks

Cut strawberries and place in a bowl. Squeeze the juice of half an orange over them and add the grand marnier, if using. Let marinate for 15 minutes or more.

Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks. You can add a 1 tbsp of confectioner's sugar/icing sugar if you like, although I never do.

Serve and enjoy!!




Have a great Wimbledon weekend. Stay tuned for more fun recipes and wimbledon treats!!

Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment