CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today has been a fun day. My children are such a delight and simply loved making me cards and little presents. One of my favourite cute gifts was from Amelia. At her school they asked the children for different recipes and printed them into books. They were so funny.

Here is Amelia's recipe for chocolate cake

You will need:
2 tb of sugar
5 spoons of flour
3 spoons of baking powder
2 eggs

Mix these together in a pot. Bake at 60 degrees for 21 minutes. Take it out of the oven. Wait for it to cool off. Eat it.

Fondant is good to put on top of the cake.

Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!! Boy did I get a good laugh when I read them all and I now realise what our children think we do in the kitchen. If only it was that simple!

Well here is what I really did for Mother's Day this year, only I baked mine at a slightly higher temperature than 60 degrees. Heehee


I was inspired by the roses my daughter had given me a few weeks ago
 

Bagged and tagged ready to go!
Hope your Mother's day was just as special as mine

Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment