CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation Cakes

The past weekend I finished my graduation cake orders and now it's feet up and some summer fun with my kids. I'm excited for this summer as it's such a relief not to have orders pressing upon me and I can truly 100% focus on my kids. Today we went swimming!

So here's the last of my cakes for this season.


Cappuccino Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting 
I made a copy of the Graduates Truck out of fondant (his pride and joy)

The truck took about 15 hours to create and I was really fearful that the wheels would go flat, but they didn't and I was pleased with the way it turned out in the end.


The next cake was for a very sweet young lady and they were a great family to work with. It was great to see this cake come together and relatively stress free.



Cappuccino Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting and Chocolate Cherry Mud Cupcakes with Cream cheese Frosting

 Although I'll be taking off for 3 months I'll be posting the great creations my children make as I'll be teaching them over the summer. They are really excited to be able to make dinners and desserts for the family and can't wait to get started.

Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

2 comments:

Marian (Sweetopia) said...

Hi there!
Your sweet is up on Sweetopia's Sweet of the Month.
Good luck!
xo,
Marian

Hannah said...

Thanks so much Marian. How exciting!

Post a Comment