CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Love Cookies Could be Yours!


Valentine's Day is approaching and I got thinking, if only everyone could see and experience love the way I do and my children do.  I think a lot of people, although we have our ups and downs know what it is to love and be loved, but for some out there they do not know.  They have not experienced what it is to be loved unconditionally.  My children make mistakes and sometimes, more than often, purposely choose to do wrong, but oh how I love them.  How I love their laughter and fun they bring into my home and yes I will even take their shouts and cries because I love them and as time goes by those difficult days soon get forgotten and only the precious moments are remembered.  As my children grow my prayer is that I would be the example God wants me to be for them, that even my mistakes as a mother would be used in their lives (and believe me I make many) to help them grow to be great men and women of God.

There are many children who don't experience a mother's love, a father's guiding hand, a playful sibling or a place they can call home and this Valentine's day my heart goes out to them, especially as I look into the sweet faces of my children. So I thought I would do what I only know to do and that's bake!


I have donated these Valentine Love Cookies to my sister, who is in the stages of adopting two children from Uganda.  I really want to bless this family with your help.  Every donation of $10 will be entered to win these cookies, perfect for your loved ones on Valentine's Day.  
Please consider visiting www.lydiahope.blogspot.com reading their story and donating.  You will be blessed.

Thank you so much
Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very proffessional blog-it looks wonderful. Only discovered that you had changed it today as I don't seem to go on the internet as much as I used to. You have done very well, the photography works well, clear, crisp and bright.Makes you feel as though you could just reach in and eat one of those wonderful cookies.xxxx

Hannah said...

Thank you so much. I am blessed by your comment
Hannah~

Mary said...

Hannah, Your Valentine's cookies are wonderful, do you have some vailable for purchase? I know this is late to ask, but no harm in trying:)
Thank you have a blessed day:)
Mary

Hannah said...

Hey Mary. I have 6 if you would like them. They are $3 each. I can hand deliver them if you are you local (cocoa, Merritt Island, Titusville area)? I can post them, but they obviously wouldn't get there for Valentine's Day unless I overnight them.
Let me know whether you still would like some
Thanks
Hannah

Mary said...

Yes, we would like all six.
We live in N Merritt Island andI can pick them up at 35N tomorrow.
You can contact me via email also.
Thank you!
Mary

Hannah said...

I will send them with Len in the morning. Love your picture and of course now I know who you are. Love it!!
Hope you enjoy the cookies and have a lovely Valentine's day.
Hannah~
sugarspice.hannah@gmail.com

Post a Comment