CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pancake Cake


In honor of pancake day I made a pancake cake!!

I've been dying to make it and totally enjoyed every minute of it.  Underneath is a chocolate cake with ganache filling. Very yummy.
I actually got this from a Facebook page Cakes with L.O.V.E. https://www.facebook.com/mycakeswithlove?ref=ts
She did a tutorial on it and it was so cool that I knew I just had to make it.  I actually saw it a few years ago and was simply in awe of it.  I just couldn't get my head around how she did it, but now I know!!  

I am going to make another one soon and attempt a different flavour cake.  One that I've never made before, simply because it's fun to experiment.


Hope you all had a lovely Shove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday.


Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

2 comments:

Brenda Dornbusch said...

Hello. Your name was given to me for the wonderful cakes you do. Is there a way to contact you other than blogging? I am very sorry I am not familiar with this method but I would love to talk to you about a couple of cakes that I need. It may be too late for the first one I need but I do need a cake for April for a 60th wedding anniversay. Again, beautiful work. My contact is jwcmmom@aol.com

Hannah said...

Thanks Brenda, I just e-mailed you :)

Post a Comment