CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap On Over For A Cake Pop!

H A P P Y   L E A P   Y E A R   D A Y !


Since this day only comes round every four years I just had to leave a post.  I did nothing special for the actual day as I am in the middle of making a baby shower cake for this coming Saturday.  Actually it's lots of cupcakes and one small cake with a pregnant lady made from sugar sat on top.  Right now she's headless!!

Anyway onto cake pops.  These were very simple to make, but I have a lot to learn about them as I'm just not good when it comes to coating them with the chocolate (which is really the main part).  They tasted great and I guess that's the most important thing when it comes to little things like these.

Another month is almost over and Spring is coming for most of you, for me it's jumped straight passed Spring and is Summer!!  We're in the high 80's here and it makes me realize how much I miss seasons. 

Happy Baking

Sugar & Spice, Hannah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment