CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Thanksgiving is here! Here are a few cookies I've been making for this special time of year.  I re-designed my turkey from last year and like him so much better, he's a cute little guy :)  Last year's turkey reminded me more of a duck!

Gold Acorn Cookies



Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and I am sure most of you will be enjoying the wonderful food that we are blessed with on this holiday. I know my children and husband are looking forward to it, better go and brine the turkey!

Bagged and ready for delivery!

















Happy Cooking and Baking tomorrow!

Sugar & Spice, Hannah ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment