CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cupcake Designs by Lindy Smith

 Here are a few cupcakes I've been making the last couple of weeks.  Very opposite in design and flavour, but nevertheless they were both very fun to make!

 
These designs are not my own.  I found them from a book I have called "Bake Me I'm Yours... Celebration Cupcakes" by Lindy Smith.  She has amazing designs and great recipes.  I highly recommend her books.


Milk Chocolate Cupcake with Whiskey Buttercream!

 
I have never made Pumpkin Cupcakes before and so I thought it would be fun to do some experimenting.  I found a Martha Stewart recipe and after "tweaking" it a little ended up with an amazingly moist cupcake.  (I am sure the original recipe of Martha's would have turned out just as good, I just prefer to mix things in a more traditional way and use ingredients I am familiar with)




Pumpkin Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

It's almost time for turkey and lots and lots of pumpkin, hopefully I'll be in full swing of things in the coming days!!

Sugar & Spice, Hannah ~


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look Delicious!!!!!!!
<3

*becky downing

Post a Comment