CAKES & COOKIES BY HANNAH
Sweets & Cakes
Spices & Sugars
Cupcakes & Cookies
Make the perfect recipes for Friendship

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wedding Favor Cookies

For the past few weeks I've been busy making many many cookies for two different weddings. I love seeing all the different colours brides choose for their weddings, in fact I love everything about weddings from location and music to the dress, cake and individual favors. Everything just looks so perfect whether you spend a ton of money or not.

Love Heart Wedding Favor Cookies




Sand Dollar Wedding Favor Cookie


Flip flop Cookies
These were made as a "Thank you" for the Bridesmaids



A lot of hours went into making these cookies since the order was for 205 sand dollars, 5 flip flops and 120 love heart cookies. It was fun to see them all come together and I am so glad that I was a part of their incredible day!

Have a "sweet" day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment